Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

💳 Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @alvarobenitez456 ,

Thanks for feedback. Please let us check on it and get back to you asap.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Thank you @ZeroqodeSupport ,

I’ll be waiting for your comments.

Here’s another thing. How can I retrieve charges date for conectec accounts?

I have RG with Stripe Marketplace-Retrieve all charges data, but I can’t find how retrieve the creation date for this charge, I try to do it with this action:

But the result is not espected

I cant give this numbers format as date.
Please let me know how can I retrieve this information.

Regards,

Hi Crhis,

Can you teach me please how do you use this unixtimestamp for extract date in this RG?
I can’t find how can I do it without a workflow.

Regards,

Hi @ZeroqodeTeam,
Any news??

Hi @alvarobenitez456 ,

Yes, we are reaching out back with an update. So,

This is not possible to manage via the plugin, unfortunately, but it is possible to use webhooks and set it out by using the account.updated event.

Regarding this one, here is how actually to retrieve the date as you want:

And you can play around with formatting at the end of this formula, to meet your project preferences!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hello Zeroqode Team,
Ammmazing plugin. Although right now my team & I are having an issue retrieving a session!

Our Create a session action

We assign Step 1’s Stripe Session ID to the current user’s Stripe Session ID

And coming back, are querying the API with the Session ID

But we keep getting this error

We’ve been scratching our head since Monday. Could we get some help?
Thank you for this awesome plugin!

Hi @mcllvz, thanks for your appreciation and provided details.
If we understood right your case, you would like to retrieve and show a particular payment session on your app
If yes, then, unfortunately, the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such an option. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The “Retrieve a session” data call can be used as per cases available on our plugin Demo editor page: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor

We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

By now, as a solution might be to set up a “Retrieve a session” action through the API Connector, using for the reference Stripe API documentation: Stripe API reference – Retrieve a Session

If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know, we will be glad to help.
Thank you and have a nice weekend!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Understood. And, thank you so much! Your reply helped me crack it :white_check_mark: :bulb:

1 Like

Hi @mcllvz, you’re welcome :wink:
If there are any other plugin-related questions that we can help with, please let us know.

Have a nice day!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team