💳 Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode

I just purchased Stripe Market Express. I am new to this Plugin, so please bear with me.

A. In my app, I have a specific User
B. I need the User to create their own Stripe Account/Onboard
C. Once User Stripe account is created, I want to be able to pay the User once they complete a task directly to their Stripe account

How do I go about setting this up in Bubble using the Plugin? I’ve set up Stripe Connect Express in my Stripe account and have configured things as well as plugged in my API Keys in Bubble

Thanks in advance.

Hey @michelduprez , were you ever able to resolve this? I am getting the same error in the console, and in Stripe. What is really confusing is that the action seems to be working, even with the error.

Hello, @KION2
Thanks for your interest in our plugin.

Allow me to recommend you analyzing of the Plugin’s documentation, especially the section Elements:

https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/stripe-marketplace-express-plugin#elements

This plugin has 2 elements: One is called Stripe Marketplace Token. It is used for creating a bank account or card token for the user.

Also, please visit the Bubble Editor, where you can find the detailed workflow for every event, which you are willing to implement in your application:

Hope our answer helps you.
BR,

Hello,

Please allow me to recommend you to analyze the Plugin’s documentation, especially the Retrieve section , as your error is related to this:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/stripe-marketplace-express-plugin#retrieve-a-customer

Also, please review the workflows in the Bubble Editor to adjust the settings in your application :

Hope our answer helps you.
BR,

Hello!

I’m trying to build a marketplace with a similar payment structure to StockX, where buyers are able to make a ‘bid’ price offer on particular products and the various sellers of that product are able to accept that ‘bid’ (or not).

Although the card details should be gathered/authenticated when the buyer makes a bid, the card should only be charged (automatically) if and when a seller accepts that ‘bid’.

Can this plug-in be used to achieve this use case? If yes, what would be the best approach? Any other solutions welcome too :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hi @f.costaperetti,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, you are able to build pretty much any sort of marketplace with our plugin, as it is the most enhanced one in terms of Stripe features, that allow you to accomplish what you are looking for.

As a start, it is best to check our docs, as well as demo app and its editor, so you can give it a try before purchasing.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hello Zeroqode Team,
Ammmazing plugin. Although right now my team & I are having an issue retrieving a session!

Our Create a session action

We assign Step 1’s Stripe Session ID to the current user’s Stripe Session ID

And coming back, are querying the API with the Session ID

But we keep getting this error

We’ve been scratching our head since Monday. Could we get some help?
Thank you for this awesome plugin!

Hi @mcllvz, thanks for your appreciation and provided details.
If we understood right your case, you would like to retrieve and show a particular payment session on your app
If yes, then, unfortunately, the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such an option. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The “Retrieve a session” data call can be used as per cases available on our plugin Demo editor page: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor

We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

By now, as a solution might be to set up a “Retrieve a session” action through the API Connector, using for the reference Stripe API documentation: Stripe API reference – Retrieve a Session

If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know, we will be glad to help.
Thank you and have a nice weekend!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Understood. And, thank you so much! Your reply helped me crack it :white_check_mark: :bulb:

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

Is it possible to attach a card to a customer, while keeping the user on my page & also while complying to SCA? (Business & customers are all in the EU)

On the demo page I only see 2 options:

• to add a card from within the page, but without SCA; using charges API
  • to add a card by being redirected to the Stripe homepage; using PaymentIntents

Hi @maze, sorry for the delayed reply (due to the weekend).

I’m afraid the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such an option. Sorry about that.

If there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin, please let us know.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Ok I will attach cards using the Stripe Website.

I have another issue:
I am trying to use a saved credit card to pay a connected account. At first I connect the card by using following workflows:

This seems to work - because if I try to retrieve it afterwards the cards are displayed as they should in the RG:

However when trying to make the payment I receive following error message:

This is the workflow I am using:

*This is the “Group Retrieve a customer’s payment method data”, which I use to retrieve & display the Card the user wants to use.

To me it seems strange as the card is retrieved by the API Call - and then the error tells me it is not connected to this account.

Thanks for the help.

Hi @maze, thanks for the provided details.

Instead of step 2 “Stripe marketplace - link a customer to a seller”, please try to use the “Clone a customer’s payment method” action with the same content.
This should fix your issue.

Please let us know if this change has helped you.
Looking forward to your feedback.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

I tried to solve it like this: but then I get following error.

Then I tried using the Payment Intents API:

What I am trying to achieve is:
Use a “Saved Credit Card” to pay a seller & also charge an application fee (while complying to SCA).

Thanks for the support.

Hi @maze,

Thanks for feedback. There is a simple change that should make things work properly, if the data is being passed the right way.

The first thing is to Clone a customer’s payment method, and after that to Create a payment intent, meaning it is not required to use the Seller charge a customer action as it is not related to SCA.

And when you create a payment intent, here you simply use the Result of previous step (clone a customer’s payment method) id:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

I tried to implement like this:

And when running the workflow I get this error in the Stripe dashboard:

I checked all ID’s and they are all the right ones. Also this customer is already connected to the platform account (however not to the seller account).

Thanks,
Manuel

Hi @mcllvz ,

Thanks for the feedback. At this field, the value should be empty. Try to clear it and give it a try again.

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 19.44.28

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Greetings!

Random question: Is there a setup video on common implementations using the plugin (setting up a seller, customer - payouts - refunds) that someone has done?

With Kind Regards,
Ray

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

When leaving the customerID empty the workflow runs without giving me any error or success - also in the Stripe Dashboard there is no payment that is being created :thinking:. This is the complete log created in the Stripe Dashboard:

The customers seems to have made no payment - also no application fee was captured - nothing.

PS: Capture method is set to “automatic”

Hi @maze ,

Thanks for feedback. It means that everything worked. Now, you actually need to see the seller’s account. All the payments are listed there.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team