Switchboard (built with Bubble) raises $4.5m seed round

tl;dr - Last year we started a company to help no-code operators scale with Zapier and Make (formerly Integromat). Today we’re announcing through VentureBeat that we raised a seed round to create more infrastructure tools for no-code. Our web app is built with Bubble, and we’re hiring Bubble devs in our San Francisco office :slight_smile:

I’m glad that we’re out of stealth mode because I’ve been excited to share how we’re building with Bubble to help others push the limits of no-code. One example is since we have a microservices Node backend supporting our Bubble app, one of our engineers built a Data and Workflow API client for node.js.

Shoutouts to @joe5 + @alanpodemski for the design/dev help, Andrew @AirDev + @jj11 for the advice/connections to other awesome Bubblers, and obviously, the Bubble team for making Bubble a tool we could rely on for our Saas product.

It’s not hyperbole to say Bubble’s enabled most of my career: since stumbling on Bubble in 2015, I’ve been fortunate enough to teach people how to use it, sold three saas products built on it, relied on it for our restaurant dashboards at HelpKitchen (another shoutout @airdev), and now I’m building a dev team that includes dedicated Bubble no-code engineering roles. We’re even lucky enough to call @emmanuel one of our investors :slight_smile:

Our site is RunSwitchboard.com, and here’s a demo of our Bubble app in action:

23 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Great work to you and the team. Happy to see another long time Bubbler crushing it :metal:

1 Like

Congrats, this is huge!

1 Like

This is amazing, congrats! :tada:

1 Like

Contrats Brent!

1 Like

Congrats Brent!

1 Like

Congrats! Just signed up for the beta - would love to get access.

1 Like

Congratulations! A little bit of code with bubble can be MAGIC!

Thanks
ZubairLK

1 Like

Thanks so much all! Let’s keep pushing the limits of what’s possible :muscle:

Congrats - this is really inspiring and great to see for the community (respect for your og video tutorials back in the day)

1 Like

Love what you guys are doing! Keep it up :fire:

1 Like