Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Tracking Data at Register with Clicks

Hey all, I’ve quite new to this; just looking for some direction as to what tutorials I could check out to accomplish this.

In a nutshell, what I want to do is allow budtenders track the number of times a customer mentions one of the vendors that’s taking part in an upcoming promotion of ours by clicking a button. I’ll have a button for each vendor (there are 7) so that the budtender only has to click the button with the name of the appropriate vendor. I’d like to track the number of clicks for each button and separate them by date, so I’m able to tell how many mentions occurred per vendor per day. Upon click I’d like to have some icon appear next to the clicked button indicating that the click was successfully recorded. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Great question, this is definitely possible! You can set up a workflow for each button that adds an entry to your database every time the button is clicked. I’d like to note that each database entry automatically includes a timestamp, which would allow you to separate the number of clicks by date. I’d highly suggest going through our interactive lessons to get a sense of what Bubble is capable of, as well as our video tutorial and documentation on creating a data structure. Our documentation on workflows will also be useful to you as you build your app.

I hope this helps, and please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you have any other questions!