Two (hopefully) quick questions about Bubble's API Connector

I think I’ve worked out how to use the API Connector to connect to Stripe and I’m trying to set it up but have a couple of (hopefully) quick questions…

1. I’ve entered the Live and Test API keys in the “Key Value” and “Development Key Value” fields respectively by clicking on them in my Stripe Dashboard to copy them then pasting them into the box. Are they invisible on purpose for security? They don’t show up but I don’t want to just assume they’re there. If they’re meant to be visible on this screen to me, how do I make them so?

It currently looks like this after I’ve pasted them…

1. How do I delete an API Call? I’ve been experimenting and don’t want that one that says “Stripe Call” but I can’t see a way to get rid of it. I’ve searched the documentation but found nothing.

As ever I’d be really grateful for any help.

2 quick answers…

1. They’re clearly not there… are you sure you pasted them? (you should definitely see them if you did)… although definitely don’t share them on the forum.
    Also, the Key Name needs to be Authorization, and it’s better to use Private Key in Header (rather than in the URL)

2. Just click the delete icon:

1 Like

Adam, Thank you so much for this. Yes, I absolutely pasted them in here but nothing showed up (I tested it by pasting them elsewhere and that worked) so I assumed they were automatically hidden. Very odd.
Thanks also for the heads up about the Key Name and Private Key in Header info - the private_key thing appeared there without my doing anything so I just left it. I’ll change that now though and the Authentication is simply a mystery to me but I’m sure I’ll get there.
I really appreciate your help.
Regarding the delete option…man, my stupidity surprises me as much as it embarrasses me sometimes!
You’re a star. Have a lovely weekend.
All the best
Joe