Two passwords do not match but only one field

Hi team,

I don’t think there is a way to reset the pass manually in the Data, so I created a reset_pw page. I keep getting this error saying the two passwords do not match. I’ve tried everything from deleting the confirm pass field, to putting an insert text field to an insert pass field. I’ve also checked to ensure there were no constraints on the confirm pass button (if new_pass = confirm_pass, for example)

If anyone knows the solution, I’d really appreciate it.

What exactly are you trying to do?.. (and how?)

Thanks @adamhholmes

I’m trying to reset the password on one of my accounts because I forgot what it was.

To do this, I created a new button and labeled it reset password. I then started a workflow for it where if it was clicked, it would send a password reset email.

In my password reset email, I clicked on the Reset Password link and it took me to a reset_pw page that Bubble autocreated for me. It had two fields: New Password and Confirm Password. I typed in the same password in both fields and tried different passwords but always got the above error. So I tried to delete the Confirm Password field but the error still didn’t go away.

Did you changed anything on workflow or kept as is?
I am not sure but, it should be like this if you only have one field.
noname

1 Like