Verifying a domain with an html file

I am creating a Bubble app to manage zoom meetings, and I am using the Zoom api to authorize users. Part of Zoom’s requirements is uploading an html file to a subfolder on the website to validate the domain (mydomain.com/zoomverify/verifyzoom.html).

The content of that html file is just one line that is a verification code. No other text or HTML elements.

When I use the “Hosting files in the root directory” option to upload verifyzoom.html and name it as zoomverify/verifyzoom.html, it doesn’t work because it is redirecting the website to AWS to load the file, and Zoom doesn’t like that.

When I create a bubble page mydomain.com/zoomverify and add the content of the html file to the header, Zoom doesn’t like it either because it is adding a ton of HTML elements instead of just having the code as the only line in that file.

I am running out of options. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 Like

Have you tried this? [New Feature] Uploading files to the root directory

Hope that helps! :blush:

Thanks for the response.

Yes I have, and it hasn’t worked for the reason mentioned above (it redirects to an external URL hosted on AWS)

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.