Video Call Rate System

After the Video Call on my site, I want the user to rate the call. but I don’t know how to do this in bubble. My scoring popup is ready, but I could not make the scheme to send a score like 1,2,3,4,5 to the database. Is there anyone who can help?

Hey @batuhance22

Assuming you’re using the Bootstrap Star Rating input plugin, and that you have a ‘Rating’ field (of type number) in your ‘Video Call’ data type, you could simply run a workflow when button ‘Rate’ is clicked in your popup, to make changes to Current Page Video Call > Rating = Star Rating Input’s value

Hope that helps
Ambroise

Need extra help?

Book a free 15 minutes call - happy to help if I can

I did what you said. But I can’t add Workflow.

@batuhance22 I’m not sure what you mean, you should be able to add a workflow to any button.
Maybe share your editor in view-mode and I’ll have a look

Ambroise

Need extra help?

I can’t share. My bad, I have not shared before. How it is made?

@batuhance22 you need to go to Settings > General, and change the privacy to Everyone can view. Then send the link either here or feel free to PM me

Ambroise

Need extra help?

Does it need to be “Live” to Share My App?

No it doesn’t

https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=arviatest&id=startuphotline&tab=tabs-1 is it enough?

Yes that’s fine

if you look page tree , you can find popup A

Okay @batuhance22 you need to:

• Set the type of content of the popup to ‘Video Call’
  • In step 1 of the following workflow, display the Video Call data in the Popup:
  • Build the following workflow: When input’s value is changed (Star rating) > Make changes to Parent group’s Video Call: Rating = This input’s value

Hope that helps
Ambroise

Need extra help?

Am I doing right?

You still need to show the popup in Step2 here

And you need to dynamically reference the Video Call data here:
display-data

Need extra help?

1 Like

Selam dostum.

Anlatmak istediğini atıcağım örnekte göstermeye çalıştım. Video call data’sını pop up a göndermen ve aynı zamanda Starrating’in değeri değiştiğinde database’de yeni bir item oluşturman gerekiyor. Örnek editörün linkini atıyorum. İstediğinde bana özelden mesaj atabilirsin.

Not: Çok fazla error yaratıp çözmezsen Bubble editörün yavaş çalışır.

https://bubble.io/page?name=index&id=testbatu21312331&tab=tabs-1

2 Likes

Selamlar,
Desteğin için teşekkürler bubble’da Türk bulmak beni mutlu etti. Söylediklerinizin üstünde bir kaç düzenleme yapacağım. Teşekkürler. Sorularım var dm atacağım.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.