Want to make a group visible when a specific url i shown

So basically what I want to do is show :arrow_down: The group that has the text “Hello” in it when url
has “My%20tasks/List” in it

This is what I have tried :arrow_down:

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 18.02.46

And then the the open page workflow when the text “list” Is clicked :arrow_down:

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 19.05.09

Already tried, doesn’t work

Can you try with a space instead of the %20? Wonder if it’s interpreting that literally…

Doesn’t work. I think you have to do list of paths and then define the segment. Problem is I don’t know how to do that

solved it
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 08.21.53

1 Like

Try experimenting with the ‘Send current page parameters’ and ‘send more parameters to the page’ checkboxes - when you ‘go to page’ it will remove any parameters that were already there. Try ‘sending’ the ones that are already there, and/or ‘send more’ with the same ones. It’s possible when the page is loading, the parameters in question are just disappearing, thus the group doesn’t even see the parameters to be visible.

Can I also ask what ‘My%20Tasks’ and ‘list’ are? are they individual pages, or just paths you are sending to the URL?

Ok, I’ll will try that as well. The “my tasks” (I changed it to just “my tasks”) is a group that is visible when url path is “My%20tasks” :arrow_down:
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 08.29.26
And the “list” is a group inside the “my tasks” group, the group is shown when ever the 3rd item in the url displays “list” :arrow_down:
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 08.31.56

1 Like

If you’ve got it working, no need to troubleshoot further! Just a few thoughts I had while reading the issue before you posted your solution. Thanks for the update, glad to hear it’s working!