Why am I getting cell's index instead of parent group?

for some reason when I grab content from the parent group it comes up as cell’s index instead of parent group. it is text inside a group

I’m not sure I understand what you mean here…

Could you share some screenshots, or a bit more context…

yes of course, see edit

Ah… you just did…

I still don’t understand what you mean…

What are you trying to do?

display basic data inside a group… I’ve been doing this for months, seems like bubble has numerous bugs with their reusable elements section

Are you saying you’re unable to change the data source?

I can’t access the group data. it only gives me the cell’s index.

its a group inside a group etc. as you can see. it just drops off and doesn’t access the parent group

now I have random texts popping up that should have been there in the first place.

like I said, bubble has numerous bugs with their reusable element. This isn’t the first time I’ve experienced bugs here.

Dealt with another bug earlier, this is the most frustrating thing ever. Seems like when working on a reusable element you have to wait and give the server some time to cache the groups and everything which is very odd. Maybe its my connection… idk

I’ve never experienced anything like that, so can’t really offer any help here I’m afraid…

I’d suggest contacting Bubble support if you’re having ongoing technical issues with your app…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.