Why is the Workflow Pick an Element disabled?

Why is the Workflow Pick an Element dropdown disabled?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hey @gnelson

Thanks for the post and sorry for the trouble you’re experiencing here. It might make sense to shoot us an email at Support@Bubble.io with some more context and a screenshot of what you’re seeing so we can help.

Give it a try and feel free to reach out at the email above with any additional questions.

The problem went away eventually. It didn’t occur to me to come back here and update. Seems I must have been the only one experiencing the issue. It was exactly as stated though. That dropdown wasn’t working so I couldn’t filter down to a specific workflow.

Thanks for following up.

George

Hello @Andrew.Vernon

It’s happening again.

The highlighted element is disabled. Why is this happening?

Thanks,
George

Hey George,

Thanks for the update here and sorry for the continued trouble! I haven’t seen other reports of this, but it’s clear something’s going on for you. Have you tried restarting your browser / reseting cache for Bubble? You’d be shocked how much that can help to solve issues like this.

Give it a try and if it doesn’t resolve, shoot us a bug report so we can take a closer look.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.