2 Simple questions regrading bubble workflow

Hi All
First, thank you so much

I am trying to do few 2 simple things and not sure how, maybe you guys have any relevant tutorials for me…
I described my questions here:

Question 1:
I’m assuming your door input information is currently inside a group. In order to make the “add a door” button functionality work the way you described, this door input group must be inside a repeating group and also the door input information needs to be a data type. So when you click add a door you have a workflow that creates a new door (or whatever you call your data type). The way I would set it up would be that you have a data type called “order” and a data type called “door details” and within order, you have a field that is called door details which is a list of door details. Then your repeating group is of type Order and data source is search for order and then the button for add a door creates a new order which will then give you the functionality you want.

Question 2: Your buttons should refer to your “door details” data type. Then when you click the edit or delete buttons you have a workflow that either makes changes to door details or deletes a door details.

Everything you’re talking about is revolves around how you set up your database. I would search for tutorials on setting up your database and also on repeating groups. That will give you an understanding of how to build what I’m talking about.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.