Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Add template to existing app

Hi,

I’m trying to add a messaging feature to my existing app, and found a template that could work well on the marketplace (https://bubble.io/template/pastel-messaging-1503603150377x806065356889391100). Does anyone know if I can add/port in this entire template to my existing app somehow, or if I have to do this manually (by copying each workflow step, etc.)?

Thanks so much!

Su-Young

Hi Su-Young,

Unfortunately there is no way to apply a template to an existing app outside of copying and pasting elements. If it helps, you can copy/paste “with workflows” if you right-click. You may still have to reconnect some things if there are custom states involved, plugins used in the template, workflow folders, etc.

Gaby at Coaching No Code Apps (formerly Coaching Bubble)

Courses & Products, Tutorials, Private Coaching, and High-level Development

Start Learning Today :mortar_board:

1 Like

Gotcha - thank you Gaby!

hie @suyoungkim.syk did you manage to customize pastel within your app, im having a bit of a problem its now acting as a group chat instead of one to one messaging. Can you help me ? i think the issue is here

Iam sad bc I spent 6h waiting to make a adding template but not I can’t thay fuck

Sorry for the bad word

Hi,

Do you know if there’s any new possibilities to add templates/blocks after app creation. I would like a complete copy and past with database tables and popups etc.

Best, Peter