🖥 Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Thanks looks like a great resource for videochats but not for streaming as their rooms can handle only 200 participants max. I need a streaming solution like Agora that could be watched by unlimited connections.

1 Like

Hi, @CLNJ!

The plugin is built so that it is not possible to use two streaming elements on one page, unfortunately. You can use the element for the video or for the screen sharing.

We made this improvement because there was no sound on the Iphones while streaming the video. Apple restricted the sound while the video is displaying well. This is why we made it so that users were asked to allow access to the microphone in order for the sound to work.

If we have got you right, you mean, you can hear yourself while streaming. If so, we have taken into consideration your feedback regarding the sound streaming which goes back to the host. We need to see how feasible it is to implement, but you can be sure that we’ll notify you asap. Meanwhile, turn off the sound on your device in order not to hear yourself. Apologies for the inconvenience :pray:

Best,
Zeroqode Team

Ah yes, Daily.co wouldn’t be a good fit in that case. Again, though, if you’re planning to have more than 200 viewers sitting on the same Bubble page concurrently, I’d be concerned about performance implications. There are others here more knowledgeable than myself in that department, though.

Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your response. Given that the problem is with Mozilla, how would contacting Agora for troubleshooting be able to fix this? I will likely contact Agora at some point to request assistance in this matter, but for the time being I decided to not use Mozilla for streaming to others (viewing streams from others is not an issue).

I love your product, though.

Hey, @destryhunt.dh!

I see. I am very sorry that you are having problems with Mozila browser. Here the link where you can find the contacts: https://agora.org/resources-support/tech-support/. Hope the problem will be solved in the near future.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us!
Best,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon @vladlarin
Could you help me with best practices for closing a streaming connection if the user just closes the streaming tab?

It’s an edge case but a real issue potentially, user starts streaming, and instead of clicking a button to stop the streaming so I can run appropriate workflows, they just close the tab. In this case Agora keeps the connection and uses my paid minutes.

What would you recommend doing to solve this?

Hi, @feee!

Thanks for reaching out!

Let us check this carefully and we’ll get back to you asap. Thanks for understanding!

Best,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi, @feee!

Our dev team is already working on this! We’ll reach back as soon as we have the relevant info!

Best,
Zeroqode Team

Thanks, can you tell me about what the solution is going to be?

I have set up my Agora connector and workflow as shown in screenshots and I am still not able to run the video calls in my instance. Could you please see what I’m doing wrong? Is it a problem with the Agora connector not having a codec feature as shown in the Bubble editor from Agora’s documentation? agoura join1jpg|690x288

@soojungish, could you please double-check the settings from the documentation page: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin and replicate them. Also, please recheck the settings from the editor: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=agora_connector&id=zeroqode-demo-19&tab=tabs-1 and give another try. If you still face the problem, please share the result (errors or any alerts).

Best,
ZQ Team

This plugin is clearly a work in progress and should be changed to being FREE or being FIXED immediately!

Along with the issue in my previous message, I tried streaming from a mobile phone and watch it from a desktop and the attached picture shows what I can see.

A pixelated picture with black lines.

I urge @ZeroqodeSupport to either fix these issues or put the plugin on pause as it is unusable.

@ZeroqodeSupport If I want to set up just the Agora Connector plugin and not the streamer, is that ok? I tried setting up just the connector and it has not been working for me.

@ZeroqodeSupport Could you please check my workflow/setup for the Agora connector?

Hi, @feee!

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing our our side. However, we have checked the plugin and it is ok. I’m afraid the troubles may be caused due to internet connection, device, browser/ OS compatibility which we cannot influence. With regards to your previous problem- we are working on it and do let you know as soon as we find the solution.

@soojungish, for the first sight, looks good. Anyway, you are able to check all the plugin settings in the workflow in the Editor: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=agora_connector&id=zeroqode-demo-19&tab=tabs-2

If you face any problems, please let us know!
Best,
Zeroqode Team

@ZeroqodeSupport I set up the workflow correctly, I’m not sure why video is not working. Is it because my Agora connector doesn’t have a codec field? (I see this field in the plugin editor)

Is there something I’m missing with the set up for the Connector Initialized and Media Access Allowed workflows as I don’t see documentation on this in the Editor.
Can anyone help me with this?

Hi, @soojungish!

This field is in test mode, so it has no effect on the Agora connector. Please make sure that you have set all the conditions in the groups and IDs.

Could you please clarify what are you trying to achieve here to help you better?

Best,
Zeroqode Team

Hi, @feee!

Apologies for the slow reply!

We are reaching out to you to notify that we have updated the plugin “Fixed issue with continuing streaming after closing window”. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Best.
ZQ Team

2 Likes

Hi,

Have the WebRTC set up and everything is working just fine. I’m looking at the stats on the Agora Development Center and wonder how/if I can limit the resolution from each user feed. We’re running digital game shows with lots of participants in different rooms. It makes quite a difference cost wise if the end up with Agoras HD or HD+…

In your documentation I saw a settings tab on the Agora Connector that was set to “HD” but in the Agora Connector in my app, there is no such thing.

Can I, somehow, limit the resolution?

Thanks for an awesome plugin! //Gustav