Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Backend Workflows Empty Parameter Keys

Anybody else been experiencing an issue with backend workflows causing an issue stating an empty key parameter?

I’ve had to fix this 3 times now in one application that it keeps coming back up on. Also opened up a couple of templates that had no issues when approved and no modifications done since, and see the same issue popping up but on different backend workflows even though the templates share the same backend workflows.

Also noticed that it is not always present, sometimes when you close the editor the issues disappear.

Second that. It has happened to me a few times as well.

Not even sure how it gets fixed. Just like you say, I try refreshing and closing the editor. Sometimes it is present sometimes it is not.

1 Like

Confirmed. This issue is happening on my end too. I’ve made no changes and just logged back into my editor and the errors popped up.
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 10.43.05 AM

My “live mode” is exactly the same as my Dev mode and the live mode has no issues. It’s just in my development editor. When I click on the errors, I see the same thing @boston85719.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 10.42.18 AM

Somehow my Workflow parameters are empty now for all backend WF triggers on the UI side.

Hey @brad.h,

Have you filed a bug report?

Yes, I filed a bug report and included a link to this forum thread.

Has anyone else filed a bug report and received a response?

Yep, I just refreshed the editor and it cleared the errors and solved itself. Interesting. Good thing I didn’t push to live.

This is a bug. I’ve reported it a few days ago. Support said other users had already submitted reports about it as well. Apparently it has already been passed onto an engineer. Now it is just a waiting game.

Just checked on the reported bugs page…I was incorrect to say previously that it has been passed to an engineer…it has not yet. No movement on it since first reported on February 11th. So @johnny if you are still experiencing it and have not submitted a bug report, maybe doing so would help to get some movement on it.

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 10.05.00 PM

1 Like

I haven’t yet seen this on my app

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.