Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

I think it was very specific to my use-case.

I was incorrectly displaying data via a parent group - so the information I wanted to show was not filtering down when the PDF action was triggered.

1 Like

The pdf is now saving to database (thanks for the help…
but now when i attach the pdf url to email to send the pdf is coming through in email as corrupted?

I think i need to set the workflow to save the file once the pdf conversion has been completed - is there a away to do this?

Hello @simone1,

Let us please check this case. I will let you know once I have any useful info.

Thank you. Regards,
Zeroqode Team

thank you do you need access to my bubble app?

@simone1,

For now, there is no need for this. I will recreate the same workflow to check if the sent PDF file/URL is possible to view after it is being received via Email. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

also experiencing this issue (was working fine a couple of days ago)

:slight_smile:

@simone1, @stevenrichardlevy,

Friends, we have found out that this might be a bug. Let us please check it out carefully with our dev team. I will inform you once it’s fixed or if there any useful update on this point.

Thank you! Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Do you have a projected time frame for getting this fixed as I have an app over its deadline for delivery which uses this feature

@simone1,

We hope to fix that issue by Friday. If your deadline does not allow such a delay, I can suggest you roll-back to the older plugin version where this issue was not observed.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

i will roll back until fix released- how do i do this?

@simone1,

Go to the Plugins section and find Bubble Page to PDF. In the plugin’s version drop-down choose the version that is older than 1.35:

Please note, if you downgrade to 1.27/1.25 and older - you have use the old plugin element and it should have different from the new plugin element setup.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

yes thats what i thought i went back to 1.32 and still could not get it to work.

@simone1, @stevenrichardlevy, friends!

We have fixed the bug with converted PDF file URLs (errors with previewing saved in DB PDF file URLs). Please upgrade your plugins to the latest version (1.38) and give it a try.

@simone1, here is a workable example of your use case:

1. Convert to PDF v2.0 action (the Upload to AWS checkbox is active): https://prnt.sc/vhjmxe
  2. Event “When uploading to AWS is finished” + action “create a new thing”: https://prnt.sc/vhjt7c
  3. Probable implementation of sending an email with converted PDF file URLs: https://prnt.sc/vhjut3

Thank you all for your patience :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

I do not have the option to upgrade to 1.38

@simone1,
Apologies for this. Let me check it once again with the team.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

@simone1,

Please check once again. You should be able to see the update now.
Thank you for your patience :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

it works now - thank you very much

1 Like

@simone1,

You are always welcome. Thank you too for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Has anyone any suggestions on how best to structure the pdf popup page (with 2 separate elements as pages) and settings where the pdf is created on a mobile - using a popup and then the pdf is A4 size so the text quality is good and not too distorted. I have tried making the popup size much larger than the screen size (the user does not need to see the pdf until created and emailed) but the layout does not stay as per the popup layout.

@simone1 If I understand you correctly, you want the popup to act as a preview of the actual pdf.

So I made two elements. One is the element from which the pdf is created, and the other is the preview in a popup. It’s extra work, but it functions correctly.

3 Likes