Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Any news?

@ribeiro.osmar , @aestela ,

It is fixed now. No need to update the plugin’s version. Please check and confirm. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

not work

Two days…
The app’s customers are complaining!

@ribeiro.osmar ,
Apologies for the delay with an answer :pray:

The latest mini-fix was helpful for some part of our users. We regret that it did not help your case. Will it be convenient for you to share a bit more details like:

• what exact image type you are using on your page (please share the URL if convenient);
  • do you still receive a CORS error in the browser console;
  • what plugin element and version you are currently using;
  • workflow screenshot, if convenient;
  • video record of reproducing your issue with enabled debugger and browser console.

I will address the latest error screenshot to our dev team, but we have to know how did you receive it (prerequisites, step-by-step flow, etc).

Thank you :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

solved the problem.

In this image I sent before, you can see that there is no space after the comma in Custom Format. I added the space and solved it.

Before it was correct, possibly I caused this error trying to solve the problem with CORS … I tried everything

Now it’s working!

1 Like

Unfortunately, “Output file URL” doesn’t work in the plugin version 1.50 and “Output file URL’s URL” doesn’t exist at all. Could you, please, verify and help me to create an event to save file in the DB?

@Eugene,

In order for this state to work, kindly make sure, that, first of all, you are using a new action of the plugin “Generate pdf from html server side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A”, and, second, you are ticking the checkboxes as it is shown in the screenshot:

Because, for the plugin’s state to fulfill its function, you need to upload the file first to your database (in will be saved in the file manager), therefore it can return the converted file’s URL.

This state was removed, now there is only the “Output file URL” state, which is more convenient and doesn’t cause confusion.

Please, let us know if you have any other questions.

How to save the PDF file in the DB?

Hello, @Eugene!

To save the PDF file to the database, you need to:

1. Make sure, that the tickbox “Upload File to AWS” is ticked, as it is shown on the screenshot from the previous reply.

2. Use an event “A ConvertortoPDFv2.0 Uploading to AWS is finished” , please, refer to the screenshot below:

3. Create an action “Create a new thing” (refer to the same screenshot)

Following these steps, you will be able to save your converted file to your database.

In case you have more questions, let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Hi there - all of a sudden I’m getting a bunch of errors… Any thoughts? The page looks the same on my live version which was deployed without any errors at the time.
Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 2.22.33 PM

Just upgraded to v1.54.0 and can’t get the server side action to work. Exactly replicated as in your demo and documentation.

Any advice? @ZeroqodeSupport

Hey, @dev13!

Thanks for contacting us.

Due to the latest update (1.50.0/higher), the field “File uploads enabled” has to be filled with the boolean YES/NO in the plugin element. So, referring to your error “Remember to fill out…” , please find the plugin element and fill the “File uploads enabled” field with the YES value.

As per the “Do when Converter…” error - it appears on the 1.50.0/higher version because the plugin’s state “output file URL” was changed. To resolve this error, please click on this error (you will be redirected to the element where you are calling the old plugin’s state), and then in the dropdown with variants choose the “output file URL” state

If there are any more questions, please, let us know.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Hello, @lantzgould!

As I can see from the body of the error, the issue is that the plugin can’t recognize the element by its ID, cause this ID’s name is set up incorrectly.

Cause that is an HTML ID attribute, the ID and NAME elements must start with a letter i.e. upper case A to Z or lower case a to z; a number is not allowed.
After the first letter any number of letters (a to z, A to Z), digits (0 to 9), hyphens (-), underscores (_), colons (:), and periods (.) are allowed.

Please, set up a different name for the id and try out the plugin again.

In case this issue persists, drop us a line here.

Best regards.

1 Like

Thank you, @ZeroqodeSupport - but the problem still persists. I’m trying to capture the entire page. I see your example is wrapped in a group, but I’m only focused on the entire page. My id is set to groupFullPage just as in your example, but produces the same error.

The info is unfortunately confidential, so I can’t share the editor, but happy to screenshot anything else if it helps in debugging?

Hey, @lantzgould!

Taking into consideration that you can’t share the access to your editor, would it be comfortable for you to record us the video of how you reproduce your issue where:

• we can see the page you want to convert (element properties window);
  • the workflow you trigger to convert the page (it can be that other workflows interfere the plugin or the workflow is quite overloaded);
  • enabled debugger;
  • enabled browser console.

If you don’t mind this, please share the video record to support@zeroqode.com email. We will try to reproduce and investigate your case.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hey guys,

I am trying to figure out the interactive links on the new plugin but there doesn’t seem to be any documentation and whenever I try it the links become broken.

Am I right in thinking that with the new update there is a way for links to remain working once a PDF has been downloaded?

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 16.09.46

@ZeroqodeSupport Loving the new super high-quality converter.

I have the plugin working on a two-page file but the workflow appears to be timing out on an 18-page document?

Would this make sense?

2 Likes

Hello, @sophie1! Thanks for reaching out.
Please accept my apologies for the late reply. :pray:

Yes, correct. After the plugin converts the page to PDF, your URLs remained clickable. There are a few ways to make it work:

1. use the simple text URL (the PDF file will recognize this text as a clickable URL);
  2. use the HTML code if you want to make your elements clickable (example below):
HTML Image as link The following image works as a link:
Zeroqode

By the way, the URL will be clickable if only it’s text is recognizable. If you use wrong way to put your URL into the HTML element or your URL’s text won’t be recognizable - the link won’t be clickable.

Hope it helps!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi, @timzafir! Thanks for reaching out and thank you for your kind words. :slightly_smiling_face:

The plugin itself should be working much faster than on the previous versions. Another reason why your 18-page doc does not convert fast might be the fact that the application has not loaded yet the content for all 18 pages.

Also, there are some more reasons that might slow down the plugin work speed as:

1. Network problems
  2. Disk usage
  3. Disk speed
  4. RAM usage

I can recommend using an action “Add a pause before the next action” or to “break” your converting 18-pages workflow into pieces.

Hope it helps!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like