Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Ok I have subscribed to this plugin, but I do not see these elements. What is the corrective course of action?

Hello @chuck,
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Please make sure you have placed a plugin element on the page where you trying to set a workflow. If the plugin element is absent on the page then you won’t see the plugin actions. Screenshot by Lightshot

In case you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

I have purchased the app and using it successful until today. I have found that the export will not work when using images over 4mb. When I reduce the size of the image for testing it works correctly. Any advice please?

PS - I have changed the upload limit to 100mb so this is not the issue.

Cheers
Craig

Hi :slight_smile:
Thank you so much for the help
any way I can add something like page counter for example: “page 1/5” will show automatically on the footer?
so it will be something like: a page <current page/total pages>

THANKS!!!

Hello @craig.morris,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:

Unfortunately, that’s a restriction from the server we use for conversion. However, we are checking possible solutions for this situation with our developer team. Once we have any news in this regard, we’ll let you know. Hope for your understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello @amitshemla,
Thanks for your message!

Our plugin has the HTML header/footer fields in which you can place some dynamic/static data such as page numbers.

Example HTML:

• <div style="text-align: right;width: 297mm;font-size: 8px;"><span style="margin-right: 1cm"><span class="pageNumber"></span> of <span class="totalPages"></span></span></div>

Let us know if you have any other questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport Not sure why this has starting occuring?

Nothing has changed with our setup and it was working previously

2 Likes

This is urgent, please fix it right away, it’s causing me a lot of damage

1 Like

I can confirm this is happening to all of our apps using this plugin. Nothing changed from our side and the issue persist. @ZeroqodeSupport

Our clients are also unable to export PDFs. All the files are corrupt. Please help fix this asap.

Unable to Export PDF. When this issue will be fixed?

Hey guys… none of my files are exporting the pdfs correctly? the browser opens as it does normally, but then I get an error that says “we have run into a problem”
I have deleted and reinstalled the convertor several times, cloned some pages, even tried a new test page and none of them work, I’m assuming its from your end?
Judging by the other replies on this thread from other users, everyone else is having the same problem :no_mouth:

@timgarrett111 did you find any solution to generating a PDF where the text was selectable? Going through the same issue and hoping you did…

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We’ve checked the plugin and the issue should now be resolved. Please test it on your side and let us know if it helped. :pray:

Thanks!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Not sure if it needs more time to deploy / propagate / whatever, but I am still facing the issue.

The generated “pdf” actually only contains a json string like {"url":"https://bucket-pdf.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/zeroqode_file1676368624161.pdf","key":"zeroqode_file1676368624161.pdf"}.

When I try the url myself it fails, but I’m guessing it was not meant to be opened from my browser and requires some access credentials. Or maybe, the fact that we can’t access this url would actually be the source of the bug ? Let us know what it was, just being curious :wink:

More details about it in my screenshots :point_down:

1 Like

Hi, Just now tried to export. But still error is coming.

Let us please check it, guys. Apologies for this outage. :pray: :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi guys! Please check once again, we are currently receiving feedback that it is working well. This time everything should be alright :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

I confirm it is working again now ! As usual, thanks for your responsiveness and swift fix :heart:

Just out of technical curiosity, can you tell us more about what it was ? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes