Coaching Bubble - FREE Newsletter with Tips & Tutorials

Nice learning stuff and well written. Thanks.

2 Likes

Just read this - so awesome. Never had used the bulk editing option before. For anyone else like me who’s a beginner to understanding APIs, Gaby posted this really helpful video “What’s an API?” in her newsletter this week:

Also, your method of combining screenshot GIFs with text, step by step, is so helpful to follow. Thank you Gaby!

3 Likes

Just subscribed, thanks!
Is it possible to view the content of previous issues somehow? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes absolutely! You should have received a welcome email by now. At the bottom is a link to the archive. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing.

Thanks for subscribing!

1 Like

I won’t make these newsletter announcements every week, but…

1. I just sent out Part 2 of this week’s API tips: A Full Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up OAuth with Spotify

2. Tomorrow is the LAST day to get a 20% discount on private coaching sessions when you subscribe to the free newsletter. The promo is specifically to reward early supporters - it expires NEVER! But you have to subscribe by Oct. 15, 2016, so go go go!

Gaby

5 Likes

Hello, Gaby.
We miss your weekly tips & triks :slight_smile:

BR,
Artem

2 Likes

Hi @artemzheg! I super appreciate this! Don’t worry, I haven’t done anywhere. Just had a few life things take over for a couple weeks, but I’ll be back this week with a new mailing!

Cheers,

Gaby

3 Likes

I just had my first lesson with Gaby, it’s been amazing! She got straight to the problem, found a simple solution, and explained it in a understandable way. Great!

2 Likes

She has a habit of doing that :wink:

Just subscribed because of your competence and kindness😏

3 Likes

So glad to have you, @rattala! Thanks for the compliment and hope you enjoy the tutorials :slight_smile: