I am trying to build an MVP but before i even start just wanted to know your opinion on the feasibility of using Bubble for data oriented apps.
Attached is one of the dashboards which shows the essence of the app.
- Corp Dashboard to see sales data. Each elements/groups in the dashboard will have it visibility/privacy setting sbased on user/usergroup permissions
- Branch level mobile apps which has similar dashboards
It’s a data visualization heavy apps.
What i’d like to know is:
- How does Bubble perform for such data heavy charts with lots of filters (various level of details filters)
- Will such an app blow up the cost requiring me to add/upgrade plans? [Most of the data is textual and hence may not consume that much storage but heavy bandwidth]
- Since Airtable plugin is available as core feature, is it better if i use Airtable to store all data, use its calculated fields and then import only the calculated data in Bubble dashboards. I don’t like Airtable readymade charts/blocks and would rather use amCharts for aesthetics purpose… will there be any performance degradation?
Looking forward to your opinions… any help would be of great help before i even embark on the journey
Just a mockup