I have everything set up correctly I believe…I have over 5000 database entries for one search type for company listings…then I have some test data for three other data types such as couriers, products and brands
In the version-test debug mode everything works reliably…however in version-test it is unreliable and works on every other page…and in live mode it doesn’t work at all.
I have the search in a header which is a reusable element.
I have total four searches happening simultaneously to show all results at the same time ( like an app wide search )…so some searches are using just one field like name, while others are using up to five fields
Ok thanks…I feel like it is just an issue of the plugin not working properly as I get results sometimes as described and it is part of a reusable element so I figure it should either work all the time or not work all the time if it was an issue of how I set things up
In this case the inconsistency of the functionality of something in a reusable element has me stumped on what I might have done incorrectly…i’ve already spent three days on this and after finally getting it working started to test throughout the app on all pages and started to see the inconsistency of performance
I think I might have figured out what the problem is…will test tomorrow, but seems like when I deploy to live, the database is not the same ( ie: no data to search )…what a weird thing to not copy all data from development to live automatically
I have solved my own issue…it was the fact that the database from development mode wasn’t copied over to my live mode