Live App Randomly Broken Again - Any Ideas?

Sure. Let me check.

Yes. It works now. What a relief. Thank you. :pray: What was the issue?

1 Like

We had a bug in our asset generation code, we’re working on ensure it doesn’t happen again.

3 Likes

Ok. Thank you for putting the fire out. Is there anything we can do about figuring out a way for this in general to not keep happening? Second time this month that my live app broke without me doing anything and not being able to fix it. It’s hard feeling helpless.

1 Like

One thing to try when you see something weird like is to push a minor change to live, as it forces a regeneration of the page assets. But again, we’re working on making sure it doesn’t happen again.

5 Likes

Hmm. Ok. I will keep that in mind as something to try. Thanks for the tip. I can’t help but feel like it’s just a bandaid though. I understand if you don’t want to discuss it right now. Thanks for fixing the immediate issue at least. :+1::blush:

2 Likes

I’m still having this issue on mobile (Bubble app downloaded natively via apple’s App Store). When clicking on the app, I get a white screen which crashes after 30-40 seconds.

It works when viewed in web browser. How can I go about fixing this?

I don’t believe Bubble is on the app store?

My app is a bubble web app that’s using one of the native wrappers. And this way it’s on the app store, however it’s not working recently, due this this event

Did you try doing this?

Yes I just tried pushing a minor change to live and still did not fix the issue

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.