Multidropdown Returning Empty Fields

Hi Bubblers,

I can’t seem to figure this out and I think a video will be much easier :slight_smile:

Ok, so there were a number of things that were making this not work. I modified your Div 1 example so it would and hopefully it will show you the way to fixing them all.

1. In your Project Type, all of your Div1, Div2, Div3 etc. fields are text fields and instead they need to be List of Text fields. They are going to have to hold a list of things (requirements, metals, etc.) and not a single string. I change your Div 1 field to be a list (you have to delete the field and add a new one named the same)

2. In your Save workflow when submitting a project, all of your Div2 = Multidowndown - Div 2’s value have to instead be Div 2 add list Multidowndown - Div 2’s value because, again, you are trying to store lists, not a single string.

3. In your Submit Bid workflow, you were showing the Submit Bib popup but you were not passing it anything. You need to pass it the current pages Project. I changed it so it does that.

4. In your Submit Bid popup, I made the popup itself have a type of Project since THAT is what you need to pass the current project to, then I changed your Enter Sub Multidropdown to be of type Text, because what you are trying to show is a List of Text items, not project items.

From there you should be able to see how it works now and what you need to do for the rest of the app.

Marc

1 Like

Marc,

Amazing explanation!! Thank you very much. All functionality works. Thank you!