[New Plugin] OneSignal Push Notifications MAX (iOS + Android + Web)

Hi Bubble Community,

I am proud to introduce you our “OneSignal MAX Push Notifications (iOS + Android + Web)” plugin.

Why this is the only OneSignal Plugin you need to solve all your OneSignal-related issues:

1. Cross-platform usage (iOS + Android + Web)
    The plugin will help you and your users send OneSignal push notifications to your users in all platforms where you run your Bubble apps: browser, mobile browser and mobile native applications run on Android and iOS.
  2. Easy to follow detailed documentation
    With an aim to make its set up process as smooth at possible, we created a super detailed step-by-step documentation for your set up.
  3. Features that cover all possible notification-related use cases
    With our plugin you can configure your Bubble app or use OneSignal panel to send push notifications to: a single device of you user, multiple devices, user segments or users that you tagged. You can use all these actions or just one of them, it depends on your needs.
  4. Low price
    Now we have a limited time offer - you can subscribe already for $5 /month or $29/once. It makes our plugin price a few times lower than by comparable plugins.

Check our demo for more information: Anocadodemo | Bubble Editor

Personally we use all above mentioned features of these plugin on our apps in the following way:

• Multi push notifications feature is used to notify users across their all devices of any new message or alert they receive from our app or other users.
  • Segment notifications allow us to send direct notifications to certain groups of users.
  • Tagging is a great way of labelling certain characteristics to users and using that labels for the more personalized communication.

In case you have any questions or comments, we would be happy to help, just drop us a line under: anocado.info@gmail.com

Andre | Anocado Team

8 Likes

@Anocado great stuff! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Are there any fees related to the usage from the service provider?

1 Like

Hi, OneSignal has a freemium model. It is free of charge at default. It is possible to use it for free all the time as well, since the push notifications are unlimited in the free plan.

I use it in the combination with our plugin for one of my bubble apps that have a few thousands users for more than a year and have not paid a cent until now. Free unlimited push notifications is what I mostly use, so I do not see a point to upgrade my plan.

As with each freemium model it is possible to get more features when you go to the paid plan. Here is an overview of the pricing options:

2 Likes

Hi @Anocado

finally, I have cross platform notifications that works for my app. I has already previously tried to install the notifications for my bubble app wrapped with SuperView to allow my users to receive native Android and iOS notifications on their mobile phones, but all my attempts failed.

I am really happy, that thanks to your plugin and step-by-step instructions, it has finally happened and I can offer a really native experience to my users.

Thank a lot you for the plugin!

1 Like

We appreciate you feedback :raised_hands:

And are happy to hear that our plugin helped you to solve you problem :grinning:

@Anocado

Does this plugin work with either GoNative.io or BDK Native wrapper?

Hi, @faisalkarimstubapp

Weather our plugin works with GoNative.io (http://gonative.io/) or BDK Native, depends on weather the user of these solutions will have access to the source code of iOS and Android apps. Do you have access to the source code of your iOS and Android wrappers?

In case you have, we can help you to configure your apps with our OneSignal plugin, just pm us on anocado.info@gmail.com

I think they give access to the source code when compiling. I will pm you soon.

Hello @faisalkarimstubapp @Anocado

Please let me know if you are successful in utilizing the OneSignal push plugin with BDK native wrapper.

Thankyou

BStudy

I haven’t proceeded. I Will let you know once I am done.

Hello @Anocado, I’am looking for a way to do push notification on IOS. Is it possible to send push notification via web browser on IOS via your pluggin ?
If not, my only solution is to build a PWA right ?

Thank you !

@dpy.ludovic Hi, yes it is possible :wink:

Hello @Anocado,
Does your plugin works with Nativator? For both iOS and Android?
Thanks for your reply.

Hi @Anocado,
Just bought your Plugin and setted-up… and have 2 troubles:

1 - I do not register Player ID in user collection (i used the same workflow as you in Anocadodemo | Bubble Editor)

2 - My iOS user appears in OneSignal but none of Android Ones…
Thanks for your feedback

(We use Nativator.io Wrapper)
BR. Sylvain

Could you explain us how did you solve it?

Hello, I am trying this plugin. I dont succeed to retrieve the player ID.

The notifications are already set up in Xcode and the device already appear in OneSignal side.

but the OneSignalMax A in the page seems to not work. I put the same workflow than in Anocadodemo | Bubble Editor

Hi @r.houdry @clunnity

Thank you for using our plugin and for your message. Our plugin works since we use it for our websites and mobile apps built on bubble and used by thousands of customers, but we understand that it is easy to make a mistake by its setup, since it is multistep.

Please send us screenshots of all the plugin-related workflows and set up steps you have implemented so far on our email: anocado.info@gmail.com , so we could review them for you.

Kind regards,
Anocado Team

Hi @sylvain1 ,

the problem is that you have to have access to the source code of iOS and Android apps so we can help you to add a bridge that will connect your native apps to our plugin. Some wrappers like SuperView do not have such problems and can integrate with our plugin smoothly.

Kind regards,
Anocado Team

@Anocado - When I tested the plugin here, I didn’t get a Player-ID for my user (test@hotmail.com). Any idea why this is?

I see some of the other users in the database DID get a player ID when they signed up.

Thanks