[New Plugin] - The Multi-File uploader you deserve (finally)

Hey Community!

We just released a new multi-file uploader & dropzone plugin.
Why another multi-file uploader plugin? We could not find a plugin that had this 8 points well implemented:

:white_check_mark: Multi-file.
:white_check_mark: No size limit ( > 50 MB).
:white_check_mark: Multi-language (i18n).
:white_check_mark: Easy to work with files from workflows.
:white_check_mark: Great UI, really.
:white_check_mark: Import from Google Drive, Instagram, Dropbox, and much more.
:white_check_mark: File limits and restrictions.
:white_check_mark: Upload to your own S3 bucket or let us manage it for you.

Our plugin is based on the powerful Uppy.io uploader. And offers a seamless experience. Check the image below:

Demo available here :point_left:t3:
Get the plugin here :point_left:t3:

We are aware it’s a first release of this plugin, and there is room for improvement. So please, let us know your feedback and what new features you would like us to add!!

We are listening! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that you’ve mentioned no size limit, which is quite interesting because I’ve had issues uploading larger files (>50MB) using other plugins due to the limit set by Bubble’s upload. How does your plugin handle larger file uploads?

Glad you’re interested in our plugin’s capability to handle larger files.

Our plugin bypasses the 50MB limitation set by Bubble by uploading files directly to an AWS S3 bucket. The great thing about this is that S3 doesn’t have the same size restrictions, allowing you to upload files of virtually any size.

To make things as easy as possible, we offer two options:

1. Managed S3 Bucket: With this option, we’ll handle all the technical aspects of the S3 bucket for you. This means zero setup on your part. You just use the plugin and upload files, and we take care of the rest.

2. Self-Managed S3 Bucket: If you prefer to have more control and manage your own S3 bucket, we’ve made the setup process super easy. We’ve managed to simplify it down to a 3-minute process, and we provide detailed instructions to guide you through it.

We hope this feature will help you in your projects and we’re excited to see what you’ll create with our plugin!

Hey there,

Love the plugin, really enjoying it. I’m using it with the camera to capture videos of users remotely. Is it easy enough for you to add in “ideal” for resolution.

I have noticed that on Webcam | Uppy

There is a section:

videoConstraints

Configure the MediaTrackConstraints (Object, default: {}).

You can specify acceptable ranges for the resolution of the video stream using the aspectRatio, width, and height properties. Each property takes an object with { min, ideal, max } properties. For example, use width: { min: 720, max: 1920, ideal: 1920 } to allow any width between 720 and 1920 pixels wide, while preferring the highest resolution.

This would be hugely beneficial to our project.

Ps. I know that you’ve developed the other camera recorder plugin, please add this feature into the uploader (if you do it). We opted for this plugin. I believe the workflows weren’t working in the other plugin, but were in this one :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Dan

1 Like

Hey Dan!
Thanks for reaching us. I’ll contact you via email to continue with this feature request!

1 Like