Paint & Signature Pad - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @tursun.alkam!

Thank you for bringing our attention to it :pray:

The updated version of the pluginā€™s Demo has been successfully deployed and all editing features are also available.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

Iā€™m getting this error when Iā€™m firing the ā€˜get imageā€™ action.

The images are hosted on Wasabi and set to public.

Also the text settings element headings are not lined up to the functions

Hi @equibodyapp, thank you for your message.

Just took a look at the pluginā€™s functionality and it seems like the plugins demo and editor pages are set up properly and run as they should.

It would be best to describe your use case with as much as possible details, you can take screenshots with all the steps you are doing on your side so we could try to reproduce it on our side.

Let me know if you sorted it out, or if there is anything else we could help.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi!

I really like your plugin, but I need a ā€œrealā€ eraserā€¦

I would want to enable the user to reveal an image hidden by a fill layer by erasing the fill layer.

Your plugin would do the job brilliantly if the eraser would erase with alpha, instead of with the background canvas color.

Could an ā€œalpha eraserā€ functionality be possible with your plugin?

Cheers!

Hello @pengustudios

Thank you for reaching out.

The pluginā€™s eraser uses the color which is chosen in the settings, and we are afraid that it is not possible to implement your use case. However, we will definitely consider implementing the ā€œalpha eraserā€ feature in the future.

Please let us know if there are any other questions.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Levon - I am hoping to be able to use a dynamic image as the background for the pad - which I am trying to do currently by setting the pad color to the the parent groupā€™s image. It does not appear to be working thoughā€¦ am i missing something or is it not possible to use a dynamic image from the DB as the background that is marked up?

Thanks in advance!
Mike

Hi @mikeh thank you for reaching out.

Regretfully, the current plugin setup doesnā€™t allow that. Sorry about that.

Still, weā€™ve added this request to the plugin plan of possible improvements, so the developer team will check how feasible would be to add it in future plugin updates. If any news in this regard will appease, we will let you know within this thread :slight_smile:

If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Why is it that most of your plugins are half-assed? You have some good ideas but seldom finish them before releasing. They look bad, behave badly, and are a complete disappointment and waste of money and time.

Hi @gnelson,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We take your comments seriously and understand that you may have experienced some issues with our plugins, and we want to assure you that we are here to address any concerns you may have.

We strive to deliver high-quality products, but we understand that bugs or glitches may occasionally arise. However, if our users encounter any issues with our products, we take responsibility and work diligently to fix them promptly.

To better assist you, we would like to understand the specific areas where you believe the plugin may need improvement. If you could kindly provide us with more details about the specific functionalities or behaviors that you find unsatisfactory, we will investigate the matter promptly. :pray:

Please feel free to share any specific points youā€™d like us to look into, and we will work to address them.

Hope to hear from you soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team