SaasAlias is the latest plugin (replacing Powerlabel) for adding subdomains or multiple domains to your bubble apps.
You can find the manual here: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
To use this SaasAlias you will need two plugins:
Plugin for creation of config’s: https://bubble.io/plugin/saasalias—config-generator-1614456817722x234558050063351800
Plugin to deploy: https://bubble.io/plugin/saasalias—multiple-domains-1614456717151x641679265334558700
Link to working app: https://saasalias-example.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true
Link to editor: https://bubble.io/page?name=index&id=saasalias-example&tab=tabs-1
If you want instant subdomains (if you can wait 10-15 seconds between creation and using you don’t need the plugin), you will also need the ssl plugin: https://bubble.io/plugin/saasalias—ssl-1614456036664x636041107430965200
What is the difference between SaasAlias and old Powerlabel plugin?
SaasAlias is much easier to use and is more powerful.
- It allows to easily add favoicon/meta data to every (sub)domain
- Also you can use paths (powerlabel didn’t allow that).
- Supports instant subdomain creation for saas like apps
- Deployments only take 3-4 seconds (instead of 12 seconds)
- You don’t need netlify account anymore. You can use the SaasAlias buid in netlify business account with unlimited calls (fup)
What is the difference between SaasAlias and TheirLabel plugin?
- TheirLabel does not work in safari / mobile. SaasAlias does
- TheirLabel is has not support for instant subdomains
- You need your own netlify account for TheirLabel
Can I migrate Powerlabel to SaasAlias?
No, you will need to remove your powerlabel sites from netlify and redeploy using saasalias. Due to bubble limitations support for Powerlabel is ending and everyone is recommended to switch to SaasAlias.
- Go to https://www.ultratools.com/tools/ping and enter your domain. Check if the result is pointing to 220.127.116.11. If its not working, contact your dns provider.
- Check if action Deploy that returns errors is empty
- Check using view Config and then JSON if everything you added to the config is present
- Check if ssl is working on your domain
- Have you waited 48 hours?
- Remove any netlify sites that use your domain (also remove the Powerlabel and TheirLabel plugin)
After that you can DM http://forum.bubble.io/u/gaimed/ with the following
- your appname
- your password
- your config json (use view config to get it) and config that you pass to deploy. Also the output of log and error that deploy gives.
- link to https://www.ultratools.com/tools/ping where you see that the domain is pointing to 18.104.22.168.
- what you are expecting and what is not happening
- what dns provider you use (like cloudflare)
- add firstname.lastname@example.org as a collaborator (I only need view access)
- screenshot of the workflow and the pagename
This is a complex plugin. If you need one on one support I will provide it for 100 dollars for 30 minutes. If you lost your configs and need a reset it will be 100 dollars per reset.