Date & Timezone Tools has been revamped and updated. This plugin lets you work with local dates & times as they relate to UTC (Universal Time Code). Useful when you need to know what local timezone your users are working in and to translate those dates to a common timezone (UTC or otherwise)
Some useful features were added to simplify implementation and reduce confusion. Bug fixes were also added.
This update is a total overhaul from the v1 plugin and requires that you replace all existing page elements and rebuild existing expressions.
- Get the name of the user’s timezone i.e. “America/New York” (no IE11 - works in modern browsers)
- Returns a date directly from the plugin rather than just a UTC offset value in hours.
- Returns a unix timestamp output
- New demo page that more-clearly shows the functionalities of the plugin
- General polishing of the UI / better labeling of functionalities
- Fix page element outputs that were getting ‘locked up’
- Corrected offset values in certain situations