Repeating Group - Background

I have a repeating group with job postings (2 columns, 2 rows). I want to add a white background for each box (4 total). I know I can customize the style of the repeating group but this creates a background for the repeating group as a whole, not each individual entry (I want space between each box so that my page background is displayed). Ideally I could put a group in the repeating group but this plays with the functionality of the repeating group so the entries aren’t picked up.

Thoughts?

This is entirely doable. Put either a group, shape, or text in the repeating group. Set the background color to whatever. Right click on it and send it to the back. Your other items should be fine. You can also drag them inside the new group. Individual groups inside repeating groups actually provides a lot more functionality.

1 Like

Follow @csblack directions and you will be able to make some pretty cool stuff. One small example below…

1 Like

Great, that is exactly what I was looking for aesthetically.

From a functional perspective, once I added the shape and send it to the back, my search box is no longer working. The repeating group will show all entries but once criteria are added to the search, no entries appear.

Thoughts?