Help! - I’ve got major search woes. I have an ordinary text field that will not return search results if I type more than 2 letters. - And even the 2 letter search is inconsistent. (it will sometimes return a single result, though there are several matches)
At first - I noticed my “search$autocorrect” plugin was no longer returning any results (even with the threshold set to 1! - should show ALL items)
Then I abandoned the plugin and tried a simple Input with Repeating group constraint.
As an example, if I start to type with the letter “b” -my repeating group returns x4 results (though there are more than 4 book titles with a “b”)
if I add an “r” it returns a single result – looks like the first match – even though there is more than 1 title with a “br.”
This is just an example - basically - of I type 1 letter I’ll get a partial list and if I add a letter or two - I get no results.