ユーザーパスワードのデータ移行はどうすべきでしょうか?

bubbleでアプリケーションを作り、うまく市場にフィットすれば将来的にコードを書くアプリケーションへの移行を考えています。

ユーザーパスワードのデータの移行できますでしょうか?

データのexportはcsvとjsonでできますが、userのpasswordは取り出すことができないのでどうやって取り出すがわかる方がおりましたら教えていただきたいです。

できない場合の対応はどうするか…

新しいアプリに移行後、ユーザーにパスワードを再設定してもらうというのが一つの方法のようですが、もしもっと良い方法がありましたらご教授お願いしたいです。

I think initiating a password reset after your migration might be your best bet. I don’t believe that you can export passwords, @eve can you?

You can’t, for security reasons, since they’re hashed and encrypted, and do need to be decrypted through Bubble.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, Eve! @tokitsu, i think the original solution you proposed by resetting passwords when you migrate is best.

How did you translate? :upside_down_face:

Oh… I know Japanese, jk :joy:

You click the Globe icon then Google Translate kicks in :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lol I was about to give you the crown for best support guy if you spoke multiple languages! Thanks for the tip with the globe.

1 Like

@josh10 @johnny @eve
Thank you for giving many infomation!
And give me the best solution to translate data from bubble to code application.
I guess it is impossible to export user password data from bubble database.
But if we did this solution. its coustomers cost.
somehow i want to reduce coustomer cost to create new password.:joy:

Go single-sign-on and that will save you a ton of headache. I’m actually happy not to have access to user passwords. One less area that can be hacked.

1 Like

True, I’ve seen https://auth0.com/ go around

1 Like

Single-sign-on that auth0 provides seems great, but can you reach out to your users when needed? If your app doesn’t keep their email(these are retained by Google, Twitter or so on), how would you inform an important information to your users?? I really like the idea of single-sign-on though.

auth0が提供するシングルサインオンはパスワード入力をスキップできるので、とても良さげなんですが、別途ユーザーに連絡をとる必要があったとき困らないですかね?? メールアドレスはシングルサインオンで使用されたサービス(GoogleやTwitter)が保全しているので、それにアクセスできるのかちょっと疑問だったので…。

Your app will still retain the email address. That’s a bubble core data piece. Essentially a token is passed back to grant access to your platform. All my users log in through Google and their email address is kept stored in Bubble.

2 Likes

@josh10
Thank you for giving tips! Auth0 seems good solution for me.

All my users log in through Google and their email address is kept store in Bubble.

Just i have a question about this line. It mean when the user log in with Auth0, user email data from some SNS service the user registered is provided to my bubble application automatically?
Anyway thanks!

@rio
ありがとうございます。rioさんの言われていることも一度確認してみようと思います。ソーシャルログイン機能を持つアプリは登録後、別途メールアドレスを登録したりすることもありますので、もしかするとメールアドレスは取り出せない可能性もあるのかもしれませんね💦