Hey, fellow Bubblers!
I’ve been using Bubble for quite a few months now. Like you, I’ve spent hours with the Bubble team and Bubble Community to help me along the path of figuring out how to exactly harness this magnificent platform. Over the course of those months, I helped a young startup based in Toronto scale their initiatives from local commerce all the way up to a funded SaaS startup. My experience as a designer with early-stage startups for over 4+ years has been tremendous ride. I’ve come to learn many things, one of which is that knowledge is power. Discovering Bubble, the community, and the possibilities led myself to create for this comprehensive and realistically-approached course entitled Build Your Startup (Design, Develop and Ship).
So, who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs who want to build the next big thing
- Investors looking to quickly validate concepts
- Designers interested in making their work come alive
- Development beginners who seek to understand SaaS startups
- Anyone wanting to get into the rapidly-growing world of startups
What will you be learning?
- Developing with Bubble’s awesome features
- Structuring data for production and scaling
- Designing meaningful interfaces and experiences
- Architecting thorough user flows effectively
- Integrating external APIs to improve services
- Deploying to the world and pushing on
This course takes a realistic approach on courses. You’ll learn about how to properly design user interfaces so they make sense, designing logos that people can connect with, establishing ideas that effectively answer market demands, as well as how to engage users post-purchase and more. Those are things you can’t learn in a book, only by experience. That’s why in this course, you’ll be building actual applications with Bubble!
What are some apps we’ll build?
This course has free lifetime updates so you get to build these applications and more: