UI Redesign & Rethinking Concept

Hey community! :wave:

I am a senior product designer and I want to share a case study I did last week based on Bubble editor interface and existing functionalities. It’s a part of my portfolio creation I need to get a next startup job. I’ve explained the whole process and why I did this in the presentation below:

I know there are A LOT of things which could be done better and it presents only a small part of this fantastic tool but maybe some of my ideas will help improve it even more.

Really happy to hear your feedback and discuss.

Thanks!
Alan

34 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

thank you!

We’re actually working on a redesign with our new designer, so this is super helpful! Thank you!

21 Likes

Kudos - you’ve done a great mockup there, looks very slick :+1:

2 Likes

Oh, really nice to hear back from you! If you have any questions about this concept please reach me out on alan@uzers.co :v:

thanks Luke!

1 Like

exciting!

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing :fire::fire:

1 Like

Great work and you put some solid time into it :+1:
Some of it might be too Webflow-esque for full adoption, but lot’s of good stuff there for the team I’m sure

2 Likes

Yeah before Bubble I was working also with Webflow for a long time so some solutions looks really similar. I think when there is a good idea that already works somewhere else it would be a pity to not implement it here :muscle:

2 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love it. :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing work. You should be on the Bubble team :smiley:

2 Likes

I am blown away how many positive comments it gets. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

AMAZING!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

This is awesome!

IMO, improvements to the UI/UX (and docs) could dramatically cut down on the number of forum posts while making for a more intuitive and enjoyable Bubble editing experience.

I truly hope that Bubble consults (or hires) a competent UI/UX professional (such as yourself) to guide the future of the Bubble platform experience.

Nice work! :+1:

1 Like