Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

BTW,
if you guys have any link / documentation / tutorial for sharing access to only bubble users that would be great. I checked the Generate Presigned URL option OR the http refer - but not working in my case : download wasabi files from my wasabi buckets, but my files must not be visible to public… thanks

Hi @Alter345, thanks for your reply and understanding.

Please share a bit more details about the use case flow that you would like to implement. That will allow us to see if it can be implemented with the current plugin functionality.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks for your support ! I asked wasabi yesterday, they told me to ask you because it’s from your side :wink:
Use case is : bubble user can upload files (im using upload from another cloud), then i make change to the S3 link (from bubble to wasabi) - Admin bubble user can bulk download with a .zip multiple wasabi files. This process is working well. However, it works only if buckets / folder are set in public on wasabi which i don’t want since it’s sensitive datas files.
So need files to be accessible only form my bubble users. Is that clear or you need more info ?

I tried with your http refer but it does not work since i need to download the file.

Let me know if you need something else.

Thanks

Question to see if this is for me and if it will work with what I’m trying to do.

First: I run a media/news network built on bubble. I don’t want there to be any issues with storage so I need a solution to save images to the database but be able to pull them for article pages or even for the category pages with lots of listings at any time.

Second: Is there a manual or way to set it up so if I run into any issues I can resort to it.

Third: I have two apps. One creates all the content for the other app. Like a backend for the public app. Then I have the data sent over to the other app through bubbles app connector. If I use wasabi, would this still work?

Hi @Alter345, thanks for the provided description.
Allow us to check internally with the developer team if such scenario is realizable.

Hi @1david2hot, thanks for your question.

Allow us to check internally with the developer team. Once any feedback will be available, we will let you know.

Please use for reference and support the plugin:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport OK 'I’ll wait
thanks !

Any response?

Hi @Alter345 & @1david2hot, sorry for the delayed reply (due to the weekend).

We’re afraid that the current plugin functionality would not allow such a setting, in this case, we are limited by the possibilities provided by the Wasabi Cloud Storage itself. Sorry for the inconvenience :pray:

Kindly note that the plugin is only ensuring the connection between your application and the Wasabi Cloud Storage. With a proper setup, there should be no issues related to saving/retrieving images.
Also, in this case, the network performance is playing a major role, find more info here: https://wasabi-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003033352-I-am-not-seeing-the-network-performance-I-m-expecting-what-should-I-do-

Theoretically, it should work. It depends if the project functionality requirements met with Wasabi plugin functionality.

Hope the provided answers will help. In case there will be any other questions about our plugin, please let us know, we will be glad to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

That’s too bad ;(
thanks for your reply

1 Like